Null

I was on a short vacation



Since from sometime ago I didn't write any post here. An unplanned short vacation was scheduled by me starting from 23th April, 2015 to 16th May, 2015.

I traveled to Gulbarga via Oman Air flight Kuwait-Muscat-Hyd and vice versa. The journey was quite simple and safe without any hassles. It's very hot summer I feel in Gulbarga. I spended a lot of time outside my home, this time with my friends. 

This trip was very productive and result oriented for my future goals and objectives.

Thanks.
Share on Google Plus

About Mohammed Sajid Bagban

Assalam Alaikum, Myself Mohammed Sajid (Bagban) a resident of Kalaburagi city(formerly known as Gulbarga), Karnataka State, India. An IT professional working in Kuwait as "Network Engineer" since 2010.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment