Null

Bunk your class : APJ Abul Kalam Azad


I remember that me and my friends use to bunk classes spend some time outside the college. Feels awesome at that time, now we realise that it was our own mistake for scoring less marks in the exam.

A smile come on my face when remember stupid things we do by bunking classes, those wonderful moments will never come back.

Last time I pass by the gate of my college where our future engineers doing mistake, what we already have done. Guys enjoy every moment of your life but never ever waste precious time of gaining knowledge and learning.
Share on Google Plus

About Mohammed Sajid Bagban

Assalam Alaikum, Myself Mohammed Sajid (Bagban) a resident of Kalaburagi city(formerly known as Gulbarga), Karnataka State, India. An IT professional working in Kuwait as "Network Engineer" since 2010.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

1 comments:

  1. I really love your blog & Most important educational article. Keep it up. Actually, I am looking for Quotes of Lofe. Do you have?

    ReplyDelete