Null

Blog Zalds.com of Zaldy Agustin a Blogger and Affiliate Marketer.

I will be happy to introduce a successful affiliate marketer. Since i'm working in kuwait now i search google and came across Zaldy's profile in linkedin. His profile attracted me since he and me both are working in same company but we don't know each other.

His blog has very useful and interesting information to learn from, the most attractive is his sincere presentation of earning from different affiliate and ppc sites which proves the genuine websites.

I posted a comment on his blog's about page : Hi Zalds.. i was google.ing about affiliate marketers in Kuwait, in results i got your linkedin profile with current company as Zalds, Kharafi National. It’s nice to meet you online. Let me introduce myself i’m SAJID, married, Indian, Working in Kuwat. I need your favor since i’m a beginner in affiliate marketing need to learn how to start and process. I’m also working in Kharafi national as “Computer Engineer”.

Visit his blog Zalds.com very interesting and useful to browse.

I've taken a screenshot of his blog just see below:


Share on Google Plus

About Mohammed Sajid Bagban

Assalam Alaikum, Myself Mohammed Sajid (Bagban) a resident of Kalaburagi city(formerly known as Gulbarga), Karnataka State, India. An IT professional working in Kuwait as "Network Engineer" since 2010.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

1 comments:

  1. My sister is a web designer and she helped me design my business website. The content has to be changed again but she doesn’t have time at all. I was also thinking about opting for PPC Advertising so that the business grows effectively in the market.

    ReplyDelete